Submitted by Rosanna Jackson, Assistant HR Director
The Seneca Nation hopes all of our employees are well and are practicing all safety precautions for you and your family. We would like to send an update on the new protocols for when you return to the workforce. Please be reminded that when a department starts to reopen, not all employees may be called back at the same time0
• Will need to complete a Drug/Alcohol pre-screen.
• Will be given a two-week notice, by immediate supervisor – then will be contacted by the HR department to schedule the pre-screen and paperwork.
• With a temperature above 100.4 degrees will be instructed to leave the building and contact their medical provider immediately.
• Will be asked if you experienced any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, or at least two of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• Will be asked, within the past 14 days have you tested pos itive for COVID-19 or have knowingly been in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, or who has had symptoms of COVID-19.
• Should stay up to date and adhere to recommendations put forth on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website.
All employees are required to complete a temperature screen upon entrance to SN buildings, wear a mask during work hours, maintain social distancing, and practice any and all precautionary measures established by the President’s Executive Orders and Memorandums.
As always, wash your hands, clean and disinfect, wear your mask in public, be mindful of your surroundings, and STAY SAFE! If you have any questions, please contact your respective HR office for further clarification.