To Participate in Virtual Online GoToMeeting for Council Meetings
The Seneca Nation will be utilizing the virtual online platform GoToMeeting for enrolled members to have safe access and be able to participate in a Council meeting.
• To participate, interested enrolled members will need access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, as well as a valid email address, to sign up.
• Enrolled members must send an email to request access to: SNGotomeet@sni.org
Subject Line – “Put meeting name & date”
I would like to register to participate in the meeting stated above.
My Information is:
• An email will be sent to you for registration purposes upon verification.
• Please follow the instructions and fill in all requested information when registering online.
• The registration link will also include a system requirement check to ensure that your device is compatible with GoToMeeting.
• Once registered, another email will be sent with a link
to the online Council session, which will go live at the scheduled time.
• A download may be required to install the GoToWebinar app for a more interactive experience.
NOTICE OF REGULAR SESSION OF COUNCIL:
Pursuant of Section 12 of the Constitution of the Seneca Nation of Indians, notice is hereby given to you that the Council of said Nation will convene in Regular Session on: August 8th, 2020