As June rolls around, keep in mind one important date it brings: Father’s Day, which is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month – landing on June 19, 2022 this year.
Seneca Nation Departments have been busy planning out how to celebrate our Dads, Uncles, Grandpa’s, Papa’s and all the amazing men we share a paternal bond with, so come out and CELEBRATE DAD at the following events:
- Days for Dads at the Steamburg Community Center (June 18th starting at 11am)
- Father’s Day Cookout presented by the HERO Committee (June 14th from 4-6pm)
- Father’s Day Breakfast at Highbanks Campground (June 18th starting at 9am)
- Father’s Day Craft Night at the Seneca Nation Library – Allegany Branch (June 8th – Open to ages 1-12 yrs w/adult. Dads are welcome and encouraged to join in the crafts too)
- Father’s Day Luncheon at the Seneca Nation Library – Cattaraugus Branch (June 17th at 12pm)
Refer to the flyers posted below for details.
If you are planning to hold a Father’s Day event and would like to list it here, email the Newsletter office at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR call us at 716-945-1790, ext. 3030 or ext. 3029 and we will make sure to post your events.