Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Photo: Picture from last year’s event.
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is holding a Remembrance Walk in support of the #EveryChildMatters movement. The event takes place on Friday, September 30th at 5:30pm and will include speakers, dancers, and more.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
5:30 PM | Gathering at Seneca Square
• Ganö:nyök & Welcome
• Introduction & Opening Remarks- Kevin Nephew, Seneca Nation, SGC President and CEO
• Speaker 1- Honorable Mark A. Montour, St. Regis Mohawk Nation
• Speaker 2- Dr. Lori Quigley, Seneca Nation; SGC Board of Directors Chairwoman
6:15 PM | Walk Begins
6:30 PM | Moment of Silence at Prospect Point- Healing Song led by Haudenosaunee Singers
7:00 PM | Return to Seneca Square
• Speaker 3- Cody McCormick, Chippewa of the Thames First Nation, Buffalo Sabres Alumni
• Social with Haudenosaunee Singers and Dancers
7:40 PM | Ganonyok & Closing remarks
See flyer below for details: